Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Royal blue cowl neck tunic

Hi all,

I haven't posted here in forever. I have been sewing for myself in the last couple of weeks. I completed my first sew a long a week or so ago. Jocole has this awesome mix and match pattern where you pick the bodice, sleeves, and length. She has the pattern for women and kids. I sewed this top with cowl bodice, elbow length sleeves and A-line tunic length bottom. I used a royal blue ITY knit and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Please excuse the bathroom shot, but I wore it out for date night:)

Rosa



2 comments:

  1. we've gotta get those pictures the best way we can lol! love the royal blue color, it looks great on you
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen! Yes I'm trying to do a better job just taking pics even if things aren't perfect!

    ReplyDelete